Please rotate your device to landscape mode for a better experience
MOHAMMED VI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Project owner
- Fondation Cheikh Khalifa Ibn Zaid
- Faouzi BOUAYAD
- Building inspection office
High end project
A project which involved the design and construction of a University of Health Sciences, with several structures, including a unit dedicated to teaching, university accommodation, a research centre, technical facilities and a conference centre, all located close to the state-of-the-art facilities of the Sheikh Khalifa Hospital.
A site with modern infrastructure and facilities
The project comprised a University and University Campus with a total floor area of 55,891m² including:
- Underground parking facilities;
- A ground floor with a teaching area, a simulation laboratory animal house area, a car park and plaza;
- A faculty building;
- A building with simulation laboratories, a research centre and a technical area with an extension;
- A building housing Shell & Core research centres;
- A conference hall building;
- Two university accommodation buildings.
The project was developed by the Sheikh Khalifa Ibn Zaid Foundation, the contracting client for the Sheikh Khalifa Hospital located opposite Mohamed VI University.
A major challenge
The university project team successfully delivered a university with a total floor area of 55,000 m² in just 18 months, quite a feat.